Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

DUKE NUKEM



HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!

Hey Guys! Today i have a very special sim for you all :) The one and only....DUKE NUKEM!!

I searched the internet far and wide and could not find a Duke Nukem sim for The Sims 2 AT ALL!...so I decided to piece one together!

I'm sorry about the ammo pack on his chest not being 3D :( I wish i knew how to create actual meshes but i don't.

The outfits he comes with are:

Duke's Casual Wear
Duke's Combat Suit
Duke's After Hours Suit 
Hope you all like him!





I told him to do a piece sign and he holds up 3 fingers........Duke's a sexy beast but hes not very bright :) 
Duke's combat suit was created so he could move fast and easily


Duke after hours suit for when he needs to ....relax, unwind and...get pounded!






SO HEAD OVER TO INSIMADULT 
AND PICK HIM UP TODAY!



MUSCLEMAN

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is sooo sexy. I've never played sims before, but your pics make me want to try. I didn't even know you could make them have sex lol, let alone create Duke Nukem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gene! Thanks for your comment :)

    Yeah it took a while to get his face just right because it kinda changes through all the games lol.

    Yes you most definatley can make them have sex haha

    Just one look at my blog and that will be realized :)

    I like playing it cus you can create whoever you want and make them do whatever you want ;) like i had always wanted to see Duke Nukem bottoming so....i made a Duke sim and made him slut around the town haha

    ReplyDelete