Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Muscleman's Back??







GREETINGS EVERYONE!!

long time no see ey! 

I am not sure if people still follow me or even care for that matter if i post content or not but..here goes :) 

I have been away for so long because of work and uni commitments..and a relationship but am now back on to share with you guys all my sexy mods and men in my video games haha :) 

Here is my latest Fallout 4 character that I am playing with at the moment!









He is incredibly popular with the men of the wasteland and even the supermutants! 






DAT ASS


I gave him this uniform for when i use a "prostitute" mod.. He walks around the town and all the men approach him for sex ;)


Hope you like what you see! Ill post more if people still care! haha

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Muscleman very happy to see you back, hope to see you return to making your sexy art!
    -Wallow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I do care haha, and these are some hot pictures. I guess the sole survivor was secretly or not so secretly a slut despite being a married family man ;)

    ReplyDelete