Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2015

FALLOUT 4 HUNKS



MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope your all having a nice holiday season. Lots of free time in the holidays means lots of FALLOUT 4!

I cannot get over how amazing the guys asses are in this game, definitely one of the best male video game butts ever.




Makes sneaking very distracting....

So meaty!

ahhh....dude your suit has gone up your crack.

EVERY guy has a huge ass haha


My character is romancing Preston at the moment. I have a scale cheat where you can change the muscle of any NPC. Also he has a scale cheat on him where you can make the NPC's taller/


Heres my character :) 




CYA guys!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Your guys are so amazing but the most beautiful hunk of this blog is you ! Really would like to speak more with you dude...

    ReplyDelete